Interim executive management solutions when time is critical. Rely on a highly qualified manager or team of managers in place within short notice.
Our team consists of experienced, motivated and accountable leaders who take charge, inspire and generate lasting change.
We pay attention to the importance of corporate culture and bring the “additional” point of view, skills and resources where and when needed.
Fast access to Expert Capabilities.
Experienced management as an interim solution.
Our interim managers replace, supplement or coach your managers on a short or long-term basis.
Draw on highly qualified professionals with extensive business experience from a broad range of functions in the chemical and life sciences industries.
- We develop with our clients practical strategies and help to execute the required change process.
- We drive change successfully through organizational and structural complexity.
- We bring broad hands-on experience combined with industry, market and regional knowledge.
Fast results with maximum impact.
We have a proven track record for successful interventions based on our approach.
Cerus will improve business performance when clients need to:
- Reinvigorate an underperforming company, business unit or function.
- Meet investor expectations to increase the value of a business substantially.
- Improve results to support the success of an exit or IPO.
- Support a major acquisition, merger or prepare a carve-out.
- Increase profits, raise business efficiency, reduce cost or working capital.
- Enter new markets, open offices, new business channels or manufacturing facilities overseas.
Successful structural changes.
Driving change through restructuring, reorganization, mergers and acquisitions to accelerate growth.
Cerus has significant experience in managing substantial structural changes in challenging business situations such as:
- Financial distress
- Declining profitability
- Insufficient resources to ensure the future of the company
- Declining business performance
We put experienced interim managers in place to lead the change initiative. Our managers assume various executive responsibilities including CEO roles. We are prepared to replace or supplement existing management to work seamlessly across borders and cultures.